International Leading Manufacturer of Anti-Mould and Anti-moisture Desiccant

Do you know how indicator silica gel desiccant change color?

Views: 178 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: Origin: Site

Today we would like to share with you regards how silica gel change color when it absorbs moisture.

Blue and orange silica gel can be indicator when it absorbs moisture.


Usually the indicating silica gel contains 90% silica gel, the remaining is 10% blue or orange silica gel. Because

1, 10% indicating silica gel is enough of color changing to be seen.

2, indicating silica gel is more expensive than non-indicating silica gel.


Warm Note: Blue silica gel contains Cobalt dichloride, it was identified Class II carcinogens in 1998, it is not suggested used for food.

Desiccant sample is available to send for test.



Contact Us



Company Name