Copyright © 2021 Minghui Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved Site MapDesigned by
Today we are going to share with you features for different kind of desiccant, this will help you choose best desiccant for your product.
SILICA GEL DESICCANT
Silica gel desiccant is the most traditional and widely used desiccant.
1. Non-toxic, tasteless, chemical stability, good thermal stability,
2. Strong adsorption capacity under various conditions.
3. Wide range of applications.
4. The only one that is for food/pharm use.
Indicating silica desiccant
Indicates silica gel includes blue silica gel and orange silica gel. Indicating silica gel has the same performance with transparent silicone. the color changing after absorbed can indicate absorbent state.
MONTMORILLONITE CLAY DESICCANT
It can be used for electronic products, precise instrument.
1, it has better ability of lock water, in low temperature(T<50℃) condition moisture absorption rate is as great as silica gel.
2, PH is neutral, no corrosion to electronic products, and price is reasonable
CALCIUM CHLORIDE DESICCANT
Calcium chloride desiccant is an environmental-friendly, its high absorption rate 300%(RH>=90%), efficiently reducing the relative humidity in the sealed bag and ensure goods safe during transportation and warehousing.
It is non-toxic, natural, and has strong adsorption ability. In usual, 1 unit desiccant equivalent to 33-gram montmorillonite clay.
1. Fully degradable in nature, environmental, non-toxic and harmless
2. in a low humidity circumstance, the moisture absorption performance is higher than silica gel desiccant
3. High moisture absorption, can be up to 300%, can be used for container desiccant.
4. Can work in low temperature condition,-5℃-70℃.